Normally, a PN junction’s reverse-bias blocking action allows a small 'leakage' current to flow. However, if an adequately large reverse-bias is applied, the type of junction phenomena that developsand dominate the leakage current, allows much larger reverse-bias currents.
This 'breakdown' part of the diode characteristichere refers to 'breakdown'which implies that some other phenomenon are overshadowing of the semiconductor junction behavior and not to a destructive effect.
- Internet And Businesses Online
- Book NYC Parking – Cheap Street Parking NYC | Way.com
- New Gramophone House – Delivery Information
- Netgear Router Support Number
- Hire JLN For Graffiti And Vandalism Removal Work
- Pogo Customer Service Number
- How To Renew Norton Antivirus Subscription | Norton Tech Support Number : +1-844-704-4450
- 1st Law Of Thermodynamics
- Netgear Router Support Number (+1 877-773-0353 ) USA/CANADA
- Corporate And Promotional Gifts Supplier In India From Offiworld
- Category: World News