Rational numbers are those numbers which can be represented in the form of p/q where p and q are real numbers and q cannot be zero. We generally use “q” to represent rational numbers in mathematical world. They can be represented in two ways- either in fraction or in decimal forms and contain the set of integers. If a/b and b/c are two rational numbers then the two rational numbers are equal only if ac=bd. Performing any operation using rational numbers is just like using fractions.
- Cheyat Technologies – The Best RPA Online Training And BluePrism Online Training
- Top Factors For Enjoying Optimal Solar Water Heating At 123 Zero Energy
- Affordable Interior Design Services In Kanpur
- Cumene Production Cost Report 2020 | Procurement Resource
- BPTP Park Generation Gurgaon
- Ramban | Crop Nutrition, Single Super Phosphate By JACPL
- Athletic Mannequin For Sale|Wholesale Mannequin|ZIEL
- Authorised Visa Agent |Canada Visa Agent
- Incredible Mahindra XUV500
- Summer Training 2012 Will Be Starting On First Week Of June.