"If the evolution of deepfake tech continues to outpace the development of countermeasures, 2020 can become the year we begin to see threat actors deploy this technology en masse.
So, one morning, you get a text message from your accountant followed up by a voicemail. The accountant is asking you to verify some of your financial details.
Everything seems to check out: the text message comes from their phone number, and the voice is unmistakably theirs. They even ask you about that business trip to Singapore you took last month."
- Social Media Marketing Company In Pune
- Nahar’s Amrit Shakti – A Community Friendly Infrastructure In Chandivali
- Norton Support-1888-408-6697
- Outsource Logistics Operations
- How To Ensure Smart Avast Antivirus Troubleshooting?
- Catalog Data Conversion Services
- Crowdfunding Websites For A Student Projects
- Tips For Chosing A Head Model
- What Is The Shopping Cart Software?
- 5 Reasons To Choose OBY India IT Solution For Website Development