Parallelogram definition states that a parallelogram is a four-sided figure which has two pairs of parallel sides.
Some of theproperties of parallelograms are as follows:
The opposite sides of a parallelogram are of the same length.
The opposite angles of a parallelogram are congruent.
The overall angles of parallelogram adds up to 360 degree.
These are some of the parallelogram proeprties.The area of a parallelogram is also the same as the degree of thevector cross product of two adjacent sides.
- Engineering and Lab Equipment Manufacturers | Our People
- Three R’s Plaguing Chambers of Commerce| ConnectPro Global
- Global Meat Market 2019-2023
- How Jahannam (Hell-Fire) Is Depicted In The Quran And Sunnah
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Alwar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Best MBA Colleges In Lucknow | Top MBA Colleges In LUCKNOW – RRGI
- Local Plumbers in Bristol and Gas Safe Engineers
- website development company Delhi
- EMPOWERMENT OF TRANSGENDER | EDUCATION FOR TRANSGENDER | TRANSGENDER AND EDUCATION
- Microscopy Devices Market Analysis & Trends by 2027