VitalHub, a Canada based blockchain company has raised its hand towards helping coronavirus screening. On April 8, the company announced that it will be deploying its first coronavirus screening tool which is based on blockchain. It has been a great initiative to contribute their bit towards fighting coronavirus. The company will be giving this screening tool to Sunnyside Home.
The development of this screening app named DOCit was requested by the Sunnyside home only. This app will help to screen all the residents and will make sure if anybody has any kind of symptoms of COVID-19.
- Bus Branding, Bus Branding Delhi NCR, Bus Advertising
- Let Your Customers Fund Your Product And Sell For You
- Buy Swarnaprashan Online
- Piping Design Course In India
- Supporting Network Stability And Jointly Building A Better And Sustainable Future
- Resourceful Essay Editing Company
- Summer Training In Noida
- D.ED. In Distance Education | CIIS – Distance Education In Mumbai
- Yoga With Adriene YWA T-Shirt
- Best Daycare In Whitefield Bangalore