US e-commerce logistics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 10.6% during the forecast period. The US holds a major share in the North American e-commerce logistics market owing to the advancement in logistics technologies attributed to the introduction of automation, robotics, wearable technology, drone technology, self-driving vehicles, cloud computing, and IoT in logistics technology. Some of the key logistics and distribution operators in the e-commerce market in the US are Amazon, DHL Express, UPS, and Inter fulfillment. Currently, the US administration has plans to implement high-speed rail services to facilitate the American population, which is expected to contribute positively towards logistic services.
- GPS Distributorship in Pune
- Which Strategies Make Our E-commerce Website More Profitable?
- Indians Basket
- Buy Online Study Chair at Low Price in India
- Best Mobile App development companies in Kuwait
- CBSE Maths Sample Paper
- Global Traction Motor Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Confetti Little Mix T Shirt
- Best and the Leading travel in Pakistan-Flightone
- cheap auto insurance nyc | Smart Apple Insurance Broker