Two people were aboard the plane when it went down, just under a mile from Santa Paula Airport. The deceased were two unidentified males, according to the TV station KABC.
Ziegler said that both individuals were pronounced dead when firefighters arrived. No one on the ground was hurt, officials said.
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the crash.
- Psychic Hotlines: Truth Or Con?
- MIDNIGHT CAKE DELIVERY IN AMRITSAR
- Garageband For Windows System
- TCS New York City Marathon Shirt
- Let Your Furniture Define Your Luxury Lifestyle
- Importance Of Website Audit
- Big Blue Swim School Continues Its Growth Throughout The Chicagoland Area
- Carbohydrates, Proteins And Fats
- Global Automotive TIC Market
- Event Companies In Bangalore | Luxury Event Planners | Zzeeh