Two people were aboard the plane when it went down, just under a mile from Santa Paula Airport. The deceased were two unidentified males, according to the TV station KABC.
Ziegler said that both individuals were pronounced dead when firefighters arrived. No one on the ground was hurt, officials said.
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the crash.
- Glarysoft – Would You Try This Multipurpose Utility
- Calculate Fitness with WaistBuster Fitness Calculators
- High Quality Research Proposal
- indoor plants dubai
- Ministry of Skill Development
- Buy Covid 19 Protection Products Online | Optica
- Best Smartphones in 2020 – Reviews, Ratings, Rankings & Specifications
- Website Design Services Company | Hire Website Designer UK
- ICSE board sample papers for psychology