"The merger of TOT and CAT into a new company, called National Telecom (NT), is believed to be the government’s final push to provide a lifeline to the two state telecom enterprises. Over the past two years, the government has tried to set up a new subsidiary to operate under each of the two telecoms, but the plan failed to get off the ground.The Digital Economy and Society (DES) Ministry deems a merger the best solution because of strong support from low-ranking employees, especially labour union members, at the two enterprises.The merger is to be completed by July after the cabinet approved the proposal in January.
The marriage could face unavoidable challenges, including friction among managers about their roles in the merged company, according to observers."
- Products for Structural Strengthening in India
- Cash For Junk Cars Riverside GA
- English Bulldog Puppies for Sale NYC – Central Park Puppies
- Global B2B Platform Of Manufacturers
- Social Media Marketing Agency in Vijayawada | Services We Provide | Needs
- warehouse management system market is estimated to reach USD 4.8 billion by 2024
- How to Get SEO Results from Your WordPress Website? | SEO Services
- Top Traders of ERW Steel Pipes & Tubes Technolloy Inc
- Australia Immigration PR: Reside in the land of Sporting Legacies