"The merger of TOT and CAT into a new company, called National Telecom (NT), is believed to be the government’s final push to provide a lifeline to the two state telecom enterprises. Over the past two years, the government has tried to set up a new subsidiary to operate under each of the two telecoms, but the plan failed to get off the ground.The Digital Economy and Society (DES) Ministry deems a merger the best solution because of strong support from low-ranking employees, especially labour union members, at the two enterprises.The merger is to be completed by July after the cabinet approved the proposal in January.
The marriage could face unavoidable challenges, including friction among managers about their roles in the merged company, according to observers."
- ICT Services In The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia – DETASAD
- Ways To Use Music In The Classroom
- Royal Play: Cast Iron Garden Benches|Garden Sculptures
- Benefits Of Conditioner For Hair
- Modified Bikes And Cars In India
- Relationship Management Is Key To Managing Tire Supply Most Effectively
- List Of Cbse Schools In Hosur – Zee School
- Best Software Development Company In Delhi NCR
- Well Cleaning Services, Office Cleaning
- Website Designing Company Bulandshahr