Canadian telecommunications services provider TeraGo announced that 5G technical trials in the greater Toronto Area have started at TeraGo’s Thornhill head office location, utilizing 5G fixed wireless network equipment from Nokia. In a release, the company said that initial testing will be in the 38 GHz frequency band using developmental licenses. TeraGo will also be utilizing customer premise equipment from Askey Computer in support of these initial trials, which are expected to be carried out over the next several weeks. Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, customer trials are planned to begin in the second half of 2020, the company said.
- TAFE Tractors with price list in India 2020
- How to Open QBB File Without QuickBooks?
- Villeroy And Boch Singapore
- Eminem Lose Yourself Shirt
- Outsource Data Cleansing Services
- Generic Adefovir Brand Hepsera
- Sirolimus Market- Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020- 2027
- ISO 9001 Certification in Oman
- Kitchen Renovation in San Diego
- Book Food in Train Online at Mahesana Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering