Over 330 stocks, including Arvind, Bank of Baroda, Bharti Airtel, Bombay Dyeing and CARE Ratings, hit 52-week lows on NSE in Tuesday's session.
Central Bank of India, Century Textiles & Industries, Concor, Dilip Buildcon, DHFL, Emami, Godrej Properties, Godrej Industries, Godrej Agrovet, Grasim Industries, InterGlobe Aviation, Maruti Suzuki India, United Spirits, Tata Chemicals, Tata Motors, Tata Power Company and Voltamp Transformers, too, featured among stocks that touched 52-weeks low on NSE.
- Donate Children’s Books
- Avail Online Valentine’s Day Gifts Delivery to Bhopal and cherish with your Love Partner
- Complete Product Quality Inspection Guide
- Mitchell Schnurman: Why more Texas austerity now?
- DeFi Development Company
- Motivational Signs for Office
- Vail Farmers’ Market and Art Show
- Exploring the Advantages of Bulk SMS Service in Hyderabad, India | Sri Sai SMS
- Online Assignment Help 2020 where to find it ?
- HR and payroll systems