A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Captain Rug Wash – Professional rug, carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Virtual Classes- Future of Learning | IIMM
- Best Spoken English Classes in Chennai
- Certified Packers and Movers In Borivali-Mumbai
- The William Esper Studio | The Leading Actor Training Based in the Meisner Technique
- Financial Planning Firms in Mumbai, Mutual Fund Advisors in Mumbai | Daftari and Sons
- Garmin Express won’t find my device
- Everything you ever wanted to know about McAfee True Key
- Webroot.com/safe – www.Webroot.com/safe | Webroot Safe
- Buy Online Lowe Extension Table at Low Price in India