Request an Interstate 5 Police Accident Report

Have you or someone you loved suffered injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 5? If so, we can help you get a copy of your police report from the reporting law enforcement agency.

In most cases, the state police and highway patrol agencies will charge victims a fee for a copy of the crash report. We strongly believe that you should never be forced to pay for information that is your own. For this reason, our team is committed to providing you with a copy of the crash report at no cost to you.

Additionally, reaching out to our team as soon as possible can provide you with the opportunity to speak with a local attorney in your area about your injury accident. It will help you to learn about your legal rights and the options that you have. Submit your name and contact information below and our team will be in touch with you shortly.