The coordinate system containing two axes that is vertical and horizontal with center as origin is known as rectangular coordinate system. These two axes also form four quadrants. In Rectangular Coordinate System axes are represented by the letters ‘x’ and ‘y’ where x represents horizontal axis and ‘y’ represents vertical axis. The horizontal line in a plane is known as x – axis and the vertical line in a plane Geometry is known as y – axis.
- Least Common Denominator Definition
- Join Us To Know How To Setup Arlo Camera Properly.
- Ways To Write A Compelling Marketing Research Paper
- Restaurants Glasgow – Glasgow Restaurants
- Company Registration In Minimal Cost
- Peppermint Oil Manufacturer | Fine Organics
- IPhone 7 Plus Silicone Back Cover
- Potential Energy Formula
- Web Hosting In Ratlam
- Aviation Courses In Navi Mumbai | Costa