ReadersMagnet, a top self-publishing company, will participate for a second time in the popular Virtual LA Times Festival of Books, Stories, and Ideas, which is slated to start in October.
The 2020 festival’s aim is to celebrate 25 years of this beloved community event, as well as the notable authors for their incredible storytelling.
The festival is scheduled to take place from Oct. 18 to Nov. 13. The event will feature conversation panels including celebrities and prominent authors. The virtual is expected to have a wide reach with the help of the Los Angeles Times Media Group.
- Alaska airlines group reservations
- The Best Car Maintenance Shop In Dubai
- Tax Returns in Sydney
- CCSP Online Training in Melbourne, Sydney, Australia
- Marvel Geospatial – a solution for accurate data mapping and management.
- Dreamhost webhosting review 2020 article in my way
- wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer
- Best Software Development Company in Bareilly
- Best Tuition Centre in Rohini
- Custom WordPress Theme Development Services In India