Panthenol is also known as provitamin B5 and is usually consumed in a combination with other vitamin B complex formulations. Panthenol naturally occurs in variety of foods and is also added to some cereals and beverages, owing to its nutritional value and healing effect on body tissues.
The global panthenol market has witnessed a surge in market growth in the recent past, owing to its growing applications in the nutraceutical and cosmetics industry. Among regions, Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to account for a substantial market share, in terms of revenue over the forecast period. For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the beauty, cosmetic, and grooming market in India, is expected to reach US$ 20 billion by 2025 and thereby expected to drive demand for panthenol over the forecast period.
- Manipur Matka: Madhur Bazar | Satta Matka | Indian Matka
- Educational Apps For Students: The New Era Of Learning
- Entrance Essay Writing Ideas
- Modern Kitchen Designs in Pune – Meine Kuche
- Kangen Water Ionizer Machine
- Architectural Engineering Service
- contract analysis software
- Shopify Store with ADA compliance – CartCoders
- How is Sumopayroll different from other competing payroll softwares?
- What Features are Included with Builderfly Free Ecommerce Website Builder and What’s Not?