MITRE added two more members – Daniela Rus and Nadia Schadlow, to its Senior Visiting Fellows Program. MITRE’s Senior Visiting Fellows programs were shaped in the year 2018 with a primary focus on engaging the leading experts on topics of critical national importance, such as national defense, cybersecurity, latest technologies, and health.
Daniela Rus is the Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and the director of the Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at MIT. She also serves as the deputy dean of research for the Schwarzman College of Computing. Robotics technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are her research interests.
- Is CCI Really The Answer To The CSPs’ Debacle?
- Opportunities And Obstacles Of Property Management Services
- Calibration Facility That Is Equipped With State Of The Art Technologically
- Best Import Export Business Consultant In Sant Nagar Delhi. Reyansh(rtsbsdc India Pvt Ltd)
- Order Plant Saplings Within Agra
- Kinja- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Website Builder To Choose Upon?
- Top 10 Hotels Closest To Holy Kaabah
- Looking For Office Interior Design In Kolkata?
- Central Park Mikasa Plots
- Benefits Of Staying In A Luxury Hotels At Discount Prices