Mumbai: Faced with a public-relations crisis, the government of India’s richest state accepted four major demands made by thousands of farmers, after they flooded in to Mumbai on March 12, 2018.
A seven-day, 180-km march of 35,000 mostly poor farmers in India’s richest state finally attracted nationwide attention when they reached the country’s financial capital to bring their problems to the attention of Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis.
- Stay Near Statue Of Unity
- Dharmasthala Marriage Procedure
- Munnar Honeymoon Packages
- HIRE PASSIONATE DEVOPS ENGINEERS
- Carassist-car Servicing And Repairing |battery Service|pune
- CUSTOM DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME WITH US!
- Civil Engineering Services
- How To Fix Crash Issues Occurs While Sending Email In QuickBooks
- Best Boarding School In India
- USA’s Leading Soccer Team Wear Brand.