Bhopal: The death toll in Sunday's stampede at Ratangarh Temple in Madhya Pradesh’s Datia district rose to 115 on Monday with a number of people, who had carried away the bodies of their relatives, turning up for autopsy.
The stampede, which also left over 100 injured, was triggered by rumours yesterday that a river bridge the devotees were crossing was about to collapse.
- Hire Full Stack Web Developer
- Air Reservation Deal: Get Discounted Flight Tickets
- Emerging Ecommerce Trends 2020 – Be The First To Learn
- Clinical Monitoring – Part Of The ClinSearch’s Services
- Primary School In Jaipur
- Marketing Potential Of Promotional Tote Bags
- Middle-east Smart Fleet Management Market
- 4 Outstanding Tips To Drop Shipping On Amazon
- Interior Design Austin
- Best Linkedin Lead Generation Services In Glasgow 2019