Looking for Spousal Open Work Permit?

Well, this is a permit that allows your spouse or partner to accept a job offer from an employer in Canada and work there. Usually, the application validity is the same as your study permit. However, in some cases, your spouse or common-law partner will be required a medical exam to get a WP.