The exponent in a power expression is defined as the logarithm of the expression to the base of the same power expression. For example, if y= an, n is the logarithm of y to the base a. A logarithmic function expresses the variable in terms of the logarithmic value of the variable. The rules of logarithm help us to modify the function to suit our needs.
- McAfee Internet Security Software
- How to Out Hire Your Competitors
- Gaur Siddhartham Siddharth Vihar Ghaziabad
- Online Education Reshaping Future Of Students
- India’s Entry Into The Crypto Space – The Points To Ponder For A Desi Crypto Entrepreneur
- Why Is Laravel The Most Popular PHP Framework
- Top 10 Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi
- What are the Benefits of an Ecommerce Mobile App?
- Top 3 Difficulties Faced by Accounting Firms in Texas
- Dell Laptop Service Center In Chennai | Dell Service Center Chennai