Linear alkylbenzene sulfonate (LAS) is an anionic surfactant widely used in formulation of all ranges of domestic detergents powder, cake & dish wash cleaners. The biodegradable and cost-effective substance offers high solubility, emulsifying, moistening, foaming, and dispersing properties with other additives. It also acts as an emulsifying, refining, and coupling and emulsifier in rubber, textile, and agricultural herbicides industry, respectively. Moreover, it is used in emulsion polymerization and as an industrial wetting agent.
- Want To Grow Your Online Sales Rapidly?
- Is There An Increased Focus On Affordable Housing In Mumbai?
- Trusted Buy Legitimate Custom Essay Service Providers
- IPhone App Development Company
- How To Develop A Taxi App An Extensive Outline
- Sarkari Naukri Daily Jobs To Apply For In 2020
- Godrej Evoke Villas Greater Noida
- HP Printer Customer Service Australia Toll Free Contact
- VPNFilter Continues To Target More Devices
- A Step By Step Guide To Select A Reliable Gadget Shop Lahore