Karnataka Secondary Education Board was established in the year 1966. The board is working tremendously hard for the welfare of the students and their education. In order to improve education system in Karnataka, the government applied new concept in the 2011 examinations. The government provides admission tickets with student’s photographs and the same photos being used in the repeaters admission tickets also. This concept was applied for the first time and the results of the April 2011 were announced with the student’s photos in the result sheet.
- Greeting Cards For Independence Day
- Platinum Wedding Bands
- Nutrition In Infants And Toddlers
- Seo Services In Pakistan | Seo Service In Lahore | Seo Packages In Pakistan | Redarmor
- Raag Consultant – Trademark Registration In Delhi
- Blockchain Iot Development
- Property In Bangalore – Explore Bangalore Real Estate | Property For Sale In Bangalore
- How To Improve Your Programming Skills?
- Weight Loss And Energy Water Cleansing
- What Is The Difference Between An ESTA & A VISA?