"When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
Of the global travellers surveyed, 70% reported that they would like to receive personalised offers from travel sellers and 75% report they are comfortable sharing personal data if it will help them save money or have better journeys. Despite this, just 20% say they receive offers that reflect their interests, travel patterns or life circumstance. This is despite the travel sector being one of the pioneering e-commerce sectors and one of the largest digital commerce sectors globally."
- Robin Lohmann – Fundamental Break Throughs
- karnataka state board of secondary education
- 5 SEO Internal Linked Error To Avoid
- Empathy and the Concept of Universal Diverse Orientation
- Plate Cleaning Shot Blasting Machine
- Beyoncé Black Is King T
- machine learning course in chennai
- Managed Testing Services
- Elegant Private Dining Rooms in Fort Worth, Texas
- Global Application Modernization Services Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026)