First sit comfortably on your mat in sukhasana, padmasana, or siddhasana ensure that your spine and neck should be straight.
Take a few breaths to relax and make a gentle pace of your breathing. Now close your eyes and with your right hand make Pranav Mudra (mainly used while doing pranayama).
The left hand should be above on your left knee with Gyan or chin mudra.
Now close the right nostril with your right-hand thumb and then deep inhale and fill your abdomen with air, then close the left channel of the nostril with little and ring finger and exhale deep, thereafter inhale with the same nostril again and then close the left nostril and fully exhale with the right nostril.
- Used & New Computers & Networking Online For Sale in Ajman
- Supertech Scarlet Suites
- Can Alexa recognize different users?
- Avakar, Waste Management system
- Grill Rolling Shutters Dubai, Industrial Rolling Shutters Abu Dhabi , Residential Rolling Shutters Dubai, Steel Rolling Shutters Abu Dhabi
- Website Development Company in Meerut | Web Development Company
- Face Masks – The Skincare Fad Storming the Cosmetics Industry
- HERE IS THE SCOPE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS!
- 5 Transportation Businesses You Can Start Now
- Fitness events in Delhi | Fitness events in India | upcoming fitness events in Delhi