Global PEO Services (GPS), which provides Professional Employer/Employer of Record services in 150+ countries, today announced that it is rolling out comprehensive health insurance benefits to supplement local mandatory benefits for global PEO employees.
“This is an industry-first move. Global PEO providers today offer only statutory benefits and to get anything beyond what is legally mandated is a time consuming and often expensive process. At GPS, we now have a full range of health insurance; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; and wellness programs readily available for Clients who want to offer it to their employees and their families. It gives them a significant competitive edge in attracting top talent when hiring overseas,” said Ragu Bhargava, Co-founder and CEO, Global PEO Services.
- QuickBooks Pro 2016 crashes once I attempt to open any company file
- Shearling Leather Jackets for Men
- Why Is The Custom Box Packaging Being Preferred
- Tips Memilih Seminar Properti Terbaik Untuk Anda
- DLF Crest Resale, DLF Crest Resale Price
- Detective Agency In Pune
- iso certification philippines
- Cis-3-Hexenol Manufacturer in Europe – FINE ORGANICS
- BUY SMOKE VAPE PEN 22 STARTER KIT ONLINE
- Definition of Function