Glycation is the process of bonding of a sugar molecule. For instance, glucose to a protein or a lipid molecule such as albumin. Glycated albumin is glucose bonded to an albumin molecule. Protein molecule such as albumin is present in the blood, major body organs, and body fluids. Function of albumin is to maintain shape of the cell and distribute hormones and nutrients.
- Check NIOS DElEd Result 2018?
- Online Business Directory Of Manufacturers, Exporters And Service Providers
- Nairobi-The Capital City Of Kenya
- CUSTOM BROKERAGE SERVICES IN BANGALORE | ALPHA FREIGHT
- Find The Best Immigration Lawyers In UK To Plan Your Settlement
- Bangalore To Chikmagalur Cab | Bangalore To Chikmagalur Taxi
- Safety Software , EHS Software, Occupational Safety Software
- Launching Of The Best Crypto & Forex Trading Company.
- German Language Courses In Hoshiarpur
- For Getting Avast Support From Expert Technician Then Call At Avast Support Phone Number