Ko Olina began their telematics program with Azuga with a deployment on 12 vehicles and have added more over the years. In their very first year, the Ko Olina fleet displayed consistently safe driving, and their number of speeding events per 100 miles was less than 25% the general average across fleets.
- Vodafone Idea Declines 15% On Credit Rating Downgrade; Tanks 44% In 7 Days
- Amazing Experiences Of Flying With Soar Aviation
- Joplin Roofing Ventures – Roofing Service (417-265-5652)
- Agammya International- A Step Ahead In Industrial Chemicals And Mineral Solutions
- SEO Techniques For Organic Traffic In 2020
- Unable To Purchase And Sell The Bitcoin In Blockchain
- Best SAT Online Coaching In Hyderabad | SAT Online Coaching
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF YOGA FOR IT EMPLOYEES
- Are You Looking Hair Extension Packaging?
- Procurement Solution For All Your Civil & MEP Needs