Let us throw a ball up and it falls after reaching a certain height. We have given kinetic energy to throw the ball, so where does its energy go when it will reach its maximum height? It's been converted into the other form of energy called Potential Energy.
Potential energy is the stored energy. Objects may have potential energy stored in terms of their position. If the same ball falls from the same height what happens?
- Why You Should Learn Python Programming Language In 2020
- Java Vs Python: Which One Is Better For Future?
- 5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Tour Packages
- Pediatrician Mailing List | Pediatrician Email Database
- Encord | Best VP Latex For Tyres In India | JACPL
- Asia Pacific Airbag Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Best Property Dealers In Chandigarh
- Can’t Access The Internet On My Verizon Wireless Phone Number.
- What Can You Do To Maintain Your Amazon Seller Account?
- Buy Red Nail Polish Online | Valentine Red | Elenblu