Duty free retailing is purchasing of products at shops present at airports, cruise, and ferries where no tax is levied on the purchased products. To avoid fees/taxes at international borders, customers tend to make purchases at duty free stores. Various products including perfumes, cosmetics & personal care products, food & beverages, electronic items, and fashion & accessories are made available at these stores.
- upcoming cars in 2012
- Best CMA Coaching in Nallakunta | Aja Academy
- Best Lakeside Resorts in Kerala
- Hollywood Sensation Coupon
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Fast and smart service provider Avast support phone number
- CipherEx Launches Redesigned Website
- East Fall crafts for kids
- What Options “My Trips” Column Offers When You Fly with Frontier Airlines?
- SEND AN EMAIL WITH ATTACHMENT USING PHPMAILER