Patients who are suffering from Cirrhosis are often suffering from Malnutrition. They not only have reduced intake and decreased absorption, there is increased loss as well. Greater than 70% of the individuals suffering from cirrhosis suffer from malnutrition. They tend to lose their muscle mass and build up distended tummy because of fluid. It is now beyond doubt that those who fail to maintain nutrition are at more chances of dying from complications of liver disease. Patients with cirrhosis fail to store micronutrients and are deficient in multiple micronutrients namely zinc, selenium, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Folic acid, etc. They also tend to have weakened bones and low calcium.
There is a general belief amongst patients suffering from Liver Disease to cut down on diet as a whole and restrict proteins and other nutritious substances. It is a myth that more protein will lead to more complications. Instead, lack of these foods lead to more complications
Diet is the most important asp
- How Letterhead Printing Service
- 5 Factors To Consider In Hiring Web Design Services Duba
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Glasgow 2019
- Mozilla Firefox Update In Windows
- Cryptocurrency Development Services Company
- Best Home Buying Programs For Single Moms
- Do You Need Professional Search Engine Optimization Services?
- ARE YOU FACING PROBLEM IN LOVE AND WANT TO SOLUTION?
- Top 5 Best Brushes For Yorkies In 2019
- Nia AIOps – Edgeverve