The Design of Castings training from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop and castings meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
The Casting Design course is developed and delivered by industry practitioners with deep industry experience.
1. Design of Castings
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop casting meeting industry standards and business needs. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Casting technology including Casting Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Surface Design using Creo 2.0
The Surface design course teaches design of complex surf
- Variable Frequency Drive Market
- Best Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Myers | Tampa | Naples
- How to Setup LLC Company in Dubai in 2020
- Indian Domain Registration .CO.IN
- Webroot Support Billing Toll Free Number
- How to Create a New Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad – iPhone Customer Service
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro | Full Specification | Feature|
- Ultimate Guide: How to Add a Cookies Popup on WordPress Website
- How to Import Square transactions into QuickBooks desktop?
- COAI urges DoT to extend timelines for minimum roll-out obligation by 6-9 months