As days go by, humanity seems to be adding new meaning to words “The New Normal” and work from home has become an inextricable part of it.
According to Comscore, the average American in-home data usage has increased by 18% in the last couple of months. According to reports from Newstack, Vodafone saw data usage rise by 30% in the UK and more than 50% in certain parts of the EU. Leading telcos in Asia-pacific region are also witnessing a surge in data consumption. This clearly translates to the change in world’s digital consumption behavior. Commercial establishments and offices are running with skeletal capacities, leading to pockets of high network congestion and data usage.
- Method Proprietary Red Wine | Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon |Precision Wine Company
- KLM Airlines Change Flight
- AHMEDABAD – A SMART CITY IN MAKING
- How to Fix Cash Flow Issues in Small and Mid-Sized Businesses?
- Basic Methods of Tree Stump Removal in Melbourne
- Ultimate Eyeliner Pen | Buy Elenblu’s Eyeliner Pen Online India
- International Journal of Clinical Trials | High Impact Articles
- Digital Marketing Services in Bangalore
- Order We Write Your Business Reports
- Kinja- Builderfly Ecommerce Platform – How to create an amazing art store with Builderfly