Certificate of entitlement (COE) premiums have continued their upward trend for the 5th
consecutive time (as of 17th April 2019). Can we expect COE Premiums to continue the
climb up? How will this affect you as a car owner? Is this the right time to get a new car?
Should I consider this when looking for ways to sell my car or scrap my car for higher? Let
us explore these topics below.
2018 had been a great year for car buyers with regards to COE premiums. Car buyers
enjoyed a year-long period of relatively low COE prices with Category A (aka CAT A)
premiums floating at $23,000 to $33,000. What was most surprising was that Category B
(aka CAT B) premiums (which are traditionally higher than CAT A) have seen lower prices
than CAT A COE premiums, on an average.
- Deluxe 2BHK And 3BHK Flats In Kotturpuram For Sale
- Nar Phu Valley Trekking Information
- Shree Arun Packaging: Sapco | Paper Bag Manufacturers In Mumbai
- What Is Search Engine Optimization
- Must Visit Places When Going For Umrah Trip
- How To Apply For A UK Tier 2 Visa? What Are The Requirements Of UK Work Visa?
- ISO 22000 Certification In Lebanon
- Buy Indicator Online At Moglix India
- Charter.net Email Login (Spectrum)- Roadrunner- TWC -Email Support
- Skill Development Training