SAI BABA MOVEMENT
The Sai Baba movement is perhaps the most popular modern South Asian religious movement. It owes its origin to Shirdi Sai Baba (d. 1918). Through one of the inheritors of his charisma, Sathya Sai Baba (b. 1926), the movement became a transnational phenomenon in the late twentieth century.
While most of the available literature is a giographical in nature, scholars have studied some aspects of the movement, including the figures of Shirdi Sai Baba, the middle-class constituency, and the movement's pedagogical innovations. In addition, Shirdi Sai Baba has been identified with certain ufi orders in Maharashtra and Karnataka (Shepherd, 1985), the medieval figure of Kabir (Rigopoulos, 1993), and the protean Indian deity, Dattatreya (Rigopoulos, 1998). Rigopoulos points out that the "syncretistic quality of Kabir's life and teachings" seems to have been Sai Baba's model (1993, p. 305).
- Brother Printer Support
- Yahoo Email Address Extractor
- Finding Standard Deviation
- How To Uninstall McAfee From Your Computer
- English Vocabulary Builder For GRE® & All Exams
- Global Water Heater Market
- Warning !!! 100 % Superpower Mantra | GODDESS MATANGI MANTRA | FULFILL DREAMS And Desires
- Best Digital Marketing Services That Boost Your Business
- Australia Visa And Immigration Consultants In Delhi – XIPHIAS
- Real Estate Tokenization – Crypto App Factory