The CE mark is a mandatory European marking for certain product groups to indicate conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. The letters 'CE' are an abbreviation of Conformité Européenne, French word for European conformity. The CE mark must be affixed to a product if it falls under the scope of 'New Approach' Directives of European union. Without the CE marking, and thus without complying with the provisions of the Directives, the product may not be placed in the market or put into service in the fifteen member states of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. However, if the product meets the provisions of the applicable European Directives, and the CE mark is affixed to a product, these countries may not prohibit, restrict or impede the placing in the market or putting into service of the product.
- Get Virtual Personal Assistant For Your Business!
- Online Course For Matrices Class 12 Maths
- Thundercat Fair Chance T Shirts
- How To Make Friends Online On Chat Websites Like Talk With Stranger?
- Zirts – The Customizable Skirts For The Minimal Traveller
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Investment Advisor?
- Women Rights In Divorce, Legal Rights Of Wife, Women Rights In India
- Hotmail Support Number +1-800-725-7732
- 5 Best Tourist Places To Visit In Konkan Coast – Via Veho
- Fallout 4 Mods For Game Play