The car rental industry is reverberating right now — take it as a fact. According to the most upright reports — for example, conducted by Allied Market Research or Zion Market Research — this market is estimated to scale-up from $60-80 billion in 2015 to approximately $125-160 billion in 2022, reaching a CAGR of 12.5%.
What’s even more majestic: this growth can be marked down in all the regions! With Europe and North America already retaining the biggest share of the world’s Car rental market.
- Amrita University 2013 Counselling
- 27 Best Android Games With Controller Support
- Should Fabricators Continue Using DWG File Format?
- Quickbooks Data Conversion
- How Can Machines Help Us To Describe Our Products?
- Top 10 Backend Frameworks For Web Development In 2020
- Best Business Solution Company In The USA
- Tips For Travelling To Russia
- Email Hosting Company In India
- Top-Notch Mobile Application Development Company |AppClues Infotech