Calcium oxalate crystals are formed in the kidney and urinary tract. When there is a build up of calcium oxalate in the kidneys and urine, stones can form. The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of a fist. They are located just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine behind the liver, stomach, pancreas and intestines. Healthy kidneys clean waste from the blood and remove it in the urine.
- Online Quran Teacher | Read & Learn Quran – Quranpakteacher.com
- Mediterranean Restaurant In Banani
- Hygiene Store – Hygiene For All At One Place
- Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Invitation Cards
- DiggDigital- Best SEO Agency/company In Bangalore.
- Ielts Coaching In Chandigarh
- Selfishness: The Grapes Of Wrath AndThe Great Dictator
- MBA Colleges In Hyderabad
- Bridal Jewellery In Lahore
- Shiv Tandav Stotram | Bhajan Lyrics | Bhajan Junction