Microbiological analysis and testing:
Microbiological analysis of food products is the use of biological, biochemical, molecular or chemical methods for the detection, identification or enumeration of microorganisms in a material (e.g. food, drink, environmental or clinical sample). It is often applied to disease causing and spoilage microorganisms.
End-product testing remains a vital part of any food manufacturing control strategy. In products in which microorganisms can survive and grow, routine microbiological analysis is important to confirm that manufacturing control mechanisms are effective. It is also necessary for the checking of raw material quality (e.g. to confirm that they are within specification), or for investigating customer complaints.
At Pragathi Lab, we undertake a wide range of tests covering pathogens, spoilage organisms, and indicator organisms (those that, although not a problem in themselves, might indicate that there is a potential or hidden problem in the
- Global Stone Paper Market Size, Trends And Forecast 2017
- Standard Mortgage Home Loan In MA
- Big Blue Swim School Continues Its Growth Throughout The Chicagoland Area
- Web Development Company Cochin – Web Application Development Kerala
- Summary On Alex Tabarrok “How Ideas Trump Crises
- Top Knee Sleeves And Wraps 7$
- Germany Company Formation
- Digital Marketing Training Institute | Web Marketing Academy In Hyderabad
- Social Media: Time Killer Or Productive Means
- Everything About Business | Free Business Courses