"European investment and asset management group Avignon Capital has acquired a T-Mobile data center in Amsterdam for €11.55 million ($12.7m).
The facility will continue to be let to the telecoms company, one of the largest providers in the Netherlands.
Less supply, more demand The 7,450 sq m (80,000 sq ft) building is located in Amsterdam-West, close to the A10 ringway, and 15 minutes from the Schiphol Airport.“We are pleased to have acquired this property at a time where supply for this kind of asset is limited but demand remains high in Amsterdam,” Jack Pearce, investment analyst at Avignon Capital, said."
- cheap unlocked iPhones for sale
- Plan your wildlife holidays with our tour designers
- sofa quận bình thạnh
- Official Trash Taste T Shirt
- Get Best Mozilla Thunderbird Support Number Toll-Free
- MYTHS REGARDING SMM YOU NEED TO GET RID OF TODAY!
- Michelin tyre Price In Pakistan
- Verification for Domestic Workers
- 9 days of heaven during Kailash Mansarovar Yatra in 9 minutes
- 4 Amazing Strategies for Creating an Elementary Physical Education Curriculum