"European investment and asset management group Avignon Capital has acquired a T-Mobile data center in Amsterdam for €11.55 million ($12.7m).
The facility will continue to be let to the telecoms company, one of the largest providers in the Netherlands.
Less supply, more demand The 7,450 sq m (80,000 sq ft) building is located in Amsterdam-West, close to the A10 ringway, and 15 minutes from the Schiphol Airport.“We are pleased to have acquired this property at a time where supply for this kind of asset is limited but demand remains high in Amsterdam,” Jack Pearce, investment analyst at Avignon Capital, said."
- Which are the top Hosted Ecommerce Platforms of 2020? – Guide
- Anniversary Flower Delivery in Allahabad
- 5 Imperative Points To Remember While Moving Your Plants Without Damaging Them
- Webroot Installation Support Toll Free Number
- Shop Online Quality Grocery Products at Ookaaz
- Garage Door Insulation Panels
- Sedan Services In Washington D.C.
- Capital Athena residential property in Sector 1, Greater Noida West
- Website DevelopMent Services in Pune,india-OBY India It Solution
- Best web hosting company in Bangalore