My love for writing manifested at an early age. When I was nine years old, I wrote a 55-page novel called “Three Ways.” Two years later, I wrote a play, which was performed in my backyard.
Graduating from the University of Hartford with a BS in General Business Management, I then became a member of the United States Army. Upon leaving the military and becoming employed in the accounting and management profession, I did something that most people told me was brave – I married a divorced woman who had six children. I was married forty-one years before my wife’s death in 2016.
- TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT (THR): Dr. Bharath
- Best SEO & SEM Company in Richmond, Victoria – Supple Solutions
- Play online bingo sites just for fun
- Discount Research Peptides & Chemicals
- Vacation & Sick Time Management
- Top Affiliate Marketing for Beginners 2020
- On The Go Breakfast Products Market
- GOVT JOB BD NEWS FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH
- Global Smart Solar Power Industry 2017 Market Research Report
- Skill Development Training in Bhubaneswar