Accident Insurance Policy For Employees
To take insurance cover for the employees under Group Accident Insurance Policy.
To provide monetary benefit in case of accident.
This policy is applicable for all the employees of ____________ Group including those who are covered in ESI scheme. In case employee is already having Accident Insurance policy, is exempted under this scheme subject to submission of copy of policy to the concerned HRM Head and he is entitled for reimbursement of the amount against the same as per his entitlement of premium amount.
This policy is applicable to the following categories of employees as per the amount mentioned against each category. The benefits under the above said scheme shall be available as under:
S.N. CATEGORY AMOUNT
1 Level VI & above Rs. 5,00,000/-
2 Level V Rs. 3,00,000/-
3 Level – II to IV Rs. 2,00,000/-
4 Level – I Rs. 1,00,0
- Be Aware This Is The Future Of Social Media
- Partial Differential Equation
- Disposable Coffee Cups Manufacturers In South Africa
- What Does Sarah’s Blessing CBD Oil Do To The Body?
- Rohit Reddy, New Style Icon Of India.
- Need Your Cottage Built ASAP With Flawless Perfection? Choose Esthete Prefab Today.
- Pure CBD Health – Pure Cbd Oil
- Flooded Basement Toronto
- Buy Amazon UP/Down Votes
- CRM For Real Estate Industries